In support of the vibrant adoption community in Chicagoland and beyond, CAFFA offers several support options:
- Facebook Page: Our CAFFA Facebook members-only group is a great option if you have adoption support needs! CAFFA Facebook Group As a CAFFA member, you can post a question to the CAFFA member community. Or, message an Admin and ask them to post an anonymous question on your behalf.
- Professional Partners: CAFFA’s professional partners offer a wide-array of expertise and services. See their information on our Resources Page.
- Adoption Events: Whatever your need is, there is probably an adoption event that will help. See our listing of adoption events from CAFFA and our professional partners on our Events Page.
- Camps: Looking for a safe and positive summer camp that will let your kids interact with lots of other kids who were also adopted? CAFFA’s Kaleidoscope Culture Camp and Camp Pride Korea are great options! Find out more about them on our Camps Page.
- Conference: CAFFA’s signature adoption conference is slated for 2017. Stay tuned for more information later in 2016.
- Email Us: Our great CAFFA volunteers are standing by to help answer your questions. Contact us through our Contact Us page.