Unless otherwise noted, CAFFA does not endorse or vouch for any particular organization or event. To submit your organization’s event, visit our Event Posting Request page.
- This event has passed.
Online Coffee Hour – Prospective Adoptive Parents Support Group
November 12, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every month that begins at 9:00am on day Second of the month, repeating until November 13, 2016
Are you waiting to adopt or thinking about adoption? If so, this informal group is for you! Hosted by Chicago Area Families for Adoption (CAFFA) the second Saturday of every month, this group will give advice to those waiting to adopt or thinking about adoption.
Maybe you are trying to figure out whether adoption is right for you, have your Homestudy done and are waiting, or are matched. We’re here to support you and give unbiased advice during your adoption journey! Bring your own coffee or the beverage of your choice. Dress up or wear your PJs! Other Important Notes:
* This event is free.
* You DO NOT have to be a member of CAFFA to join in.
* In order to register, send an email to Mike at president <at> caffa.org and we’ll provide you the connection information for the next meeting. (Note that each month’s connection information is a one-time link.)
* Adults only, please.
* We will use the GotoMeeting software for the meeting (Test your device – http://help.citrix.com/meeting/get-ready). You do not have to purchase anything in order to connect to the meeting.
* You can attend this meeting from your phone or PC.
* Audio is available via PC, your data connection on your phone, or regular ol’ dial-up
* Optional video is available via PC or your data connection on your phone.
Want more information? Email Mike at president <at> caffa.org if you have any questions. I look forward to having coffee with you at our next meeting. Thanks!