Hosted by Chicago Area Families for Adoption (CAFFA) the second Saturday of every month, this group will share stories about raising adopted kids, give advice to those waiting to adopt or thinking about adoption, and drink some good coffee at the same time.
This is an informal and informative meeting where everyone is here to support each other. Head over in your PJs, grab a warm cup of Joe and join us!
- Location: Wilmette Panera Bread, 1199 Wilmette Avenue, Wilmette, IL 60091
- Date/Time: The second Saturday of each month at 9:00am – 10:30am (See events section for most recent event information)
- You DO NOT have to be a member of CAFFA to join in.
- New attendees are encouraged.
- Adults only, please. A GREAT excuse to leave the kids with the babysitter!
- In order to figure out how many tables to pull together, an RSVP to email@example.com is much welcome.
- Upon arriving, the table will have a sign that says “CAFFA” on it.
- See our Events page for the date of the next meeting.
Want more information? Email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I look forward to having coffee with you at our next meeting. Thanks!